The Adventurer – no compromise – coming very soon!
Introducing the all new Adventurer designed exclusively by Buyacamper.
The Adventurer has been carefully developed to cater for the needs of our active clients in need of a versatile vehicle that fits a ‘work and play’ lifestyle. Whilst being suitable for everyday life, the Adventurer has the flexibility to be easily transformed and can be packed up at a moment’s notice and whisk you off to your chosen adventure. A typical spec is:
- The van
- 18” Wolfrace wheels shod with general grabber off road tyres
- 50mm coil lift
- VW arch spats allround
- Adventurer decals
- Privacy glass all-round
- Rails and bars
- Double passenger seat with under storage on swivel base, full width bed option
- Rear double seat / bed fully removable and on a rail system
- Sink and tap with on board water supply
- Gas hob
- 240v hook-up, leisure battery and full charging system
- Storage units
- Custom upholstery
- Lots of space for all the toys
So whats so different? Well in the week you can remove the bed for almost full panel van usage, come weekend put the bed in and it’s a full camper with enough internal storage for those super expensive toys you don’ want outside
The Adventurer differs from our other vehicles as it has been designed with kit in mind; making sure that there is more than enough easily accessible space and storage for your surfboards, bikes, kites, sails and more.
Having the bed on rails means that there is so much more open space for storage; meaning that larger gear can be taken with you on your adventure.
Whilst being easily able to take all your precious kit away with you is important, at the end of a heavy day’s surfing or biking you will need a comfortable place to refuel and chill out. The clever design of the Adventurer means that once you have packed up for the day you can unwind with all your home comforts to hand. The lowered units mean that whilst you have the space to take a couple of extra boards on your trip, you aren’t compromising by not having closed storage, a fridge and cooker. You can literally take everything, including the kitchen sink.
After meticulously and lovingly designing this brand new van, we are confident that the flexibility and practicality of the Adventurer is everything you will need- no compromise.
Levante Camper Vans
We offer this conversion on a VW TRANSPORTER in both SWB and LWB with 4 berth elevating roof. This is our original and still our best seller. A typical spec is:
- Elevating roof with front window and vent (colour coded…foc)
- Bed system in roof with mattress
- Double passenger seat on a swivel base
- Compressor fridge
- Sink with electric tap and on board water container (glass top)
- Twin hob with electronic ignition (glass top)
- Usb and 240v socket
- Storage cabinets to include shelves, doors and a tambour door
- 110 Amp leisure battery and full 240v charging system with external 240v hook-up socket
- Rear seat / bed unit with Porta-Potti option and under storage with internal access. Twin seat belts and upholstery
- Led touch lighting
- Insulated and lined
- Heavy duty floor covering in various colour options
- Table with leg and attachment to units
- Front cab area black out screens
- Tinted privacy glass to include o/s rear with one opening window (n/s or o/s)
- Colour coded bumpers, mirror covers and roof
However the unique feature is our matching upholstery package which enables you to personalize your Levante Van to your own taste, maybe providing some fabulous fabric or choosing some funky colour combinations from our huge choice of vinyls, or maybe upgrade to luxurious leather or an extra £1500… below are a few examples of customer Levante’s that we have built over the years.
Levante Six Camper Vans
- ELEVATING ROOF WITH FRONT WINDOW AND VENT (COLOUR CODED)
- BED SYSTEM IN ROOF WITH MATTRESS AND COVER
- DOUBLE PASSENGER SEAT ON A SWIVEL BASE
- COMPRESSOR FRIDGE
- SINK WITH ELECTRIC TAP AND ON BOARD WATER SUPPLY
- TWIN HOB WITH ELECTRONIC IGNITION
- USB AND 240V SOCKET
- STORAGE CABINETS TO INCLUDE SHELVES,DOORS AND TAMBOUR DOOR
- LEISURE BATTERY AND FULL CHARGING SYSTEMWITH EXTERNAL 240V HOOK-UP SOCKET
- REAR SEAT / BED UNIT WITH 3 SEATBELTS AND UNDER STORAGE WITH INTERNAL ACCESS AND UPHOLSTERY
- LED TOUCH SENSITIVE LIGHTING
- INSULATED AND LINNED
- HEAVY DUTY FLOOR COVERING
- CURTAINS AND FRONT CAB BLACK OUT SCREENS
- TABLE WITH LEG AND ATTACHMENT TO UNITS
- TINTED PRIVACY GLASS TO INCLUDE O/S REARPANEL AND ONE OPENING WINDOW (O/S OR N/S OPTION)
- COLOUR CODED BUMPERS, MIRROR COVERS AND ROOF
- WIND OUT AWNING
- VANGO AIRBEAM IDRIS AWNING, FITTING KIT, BEDROOM AND DOUBLE BED.
Our campers are custom built to your specification with a high quality finish. Being able to have a Camper built to your specification allows you to get creative and choose the colours of the units, seats, flooring and curtains. There are many more components you can add such as double or single swivel seats, alloy wheels, LED lighting, grill/oven, heating…. the list goes on! We welcome any ideas you have for your very own Camper so call or email us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01548 560724
Click on the images below to view some of our Campers that have gone to very happy customers!